Sunday, July 26, 2009

times are changin'







summer is slipping out of my fingers, however i can't help but embrace the fall. i'm at such a weird place, a mark in adulthood. i move into my apartment on grace street on friday. it's strange knowing that after this i probably will never live at home again. it completely breaks my heart leaving my little brothers, they're the best part of my life. every time i think about leaving them i start to cry. :( don't get me wrong, i'm ready to move... i just don't want my little brothers to grow up while i'm not around. life really is so short, its such a cliche thing to say but even at 20 i feel like time is flying by. i just need to spend good times with good people, i need to get my head on straight, i need to get a job, i need to pay off my debt, i need to do well in school, i need to quit smoking so much weed. :x

on a happier note, i bought new things for the apartment today . some kitchen stuff, a gold ET statue from happys (best find ever), cute little butterfly dishes. my grandma gave me a ton of stuff too. stokedd. life is pretty good. i'm trying to get a job at bottoms up, i hope it works out.

also caiti is coming to see my new place on saturday. soooooooo excited to see my burl, i miss her to death!

i'm super sleepy but i should clean more of my room.. just can't do it.


xox

1 comment:

Caitlin Page said...

OUR REUNITING WILL BE EPIC