Friday, January 30, 2009

yall i like this right now

despite a few things i am overall really happy with my life right now.

things that i'm doing to make myself happy

-joined the gym, i love it so much. ima addict. plus all my best girl friends go there so its a blast when i go.
-tanning bed, maybe not the healthiest but who doesn't mind being tan??
-getting my nails done regularly. i have been doing this for a while now but i just love it so much, its nice to pamper yourself every once in a while.
-eating healthier, water water water
-loosing the most weight
-my hair is so long and silky now, i need to get the ends trimmed though.
-making new friends, being happy
-being happy with old friends as well
-last but not least... going to richmond next weekend,

can't
fucking
wait

No comments: