Wednesday, June 17, 2009

god loves you

nothing but rain in the future but i can't help but to be so elated. i move in with two of the cutest girls i know in less than a month and my best friend will live next door to me. this is going to be the best year of my life. i'm going to move in with charlie next week and hopefully take a trip down to norfolk soon. :) as much as i hate to say it, i love life...or i will once i get out of here at least. between the bills piling up and all the shit i have to get done before school i'm kinda stressing but i think everything will work out well. life is good, i love my friends, now i just wanna fall in love.


1 comment:

zhoosteen said...

they really are two of the cutest girls, it's true. and i'm so excited to be living next to you! :) You can fall in love with me <3 muaaah