Monday, June 29, 2009

steel train

i have to be up early but i'd rather blog, go figure.

i just got back from richmond around 7pm. pretty bummed to be back home, i've been in the weirdest mood all day but can't quite place my finger on it. though being with friends all week i come back home and just feel more lonely than ever. :( i just can't seem to get out of this state of mind. this has been the best summer so far, but this has also stuck with me for the past few months. i think its a combination of losing my job, constantly disappointing my parents, being broke, so many new changes coming up and genuinely feeling like i have no one here for me. my friends say they are but they're still hours away and its not the same. i know i only have a month or so left of this but it still just sucks. i don't want another hour of this, another day, another week. i don't want to or need to complain anymore, i just need to get my life in order.. i'm just not sure how to go about that, not sure what's out of order. i just need somebody.


:(

No comments: