Monday, February 23, 2009

can't live without...

As instructed to do so by a good friend (http://getatthekid.com/blog/) here is my "Products of my Environment" blog, things I use everyday and cannot live without.


Phone: First and foremost my Blackberry Curve, it's a little out of commission right now after I broke the trackball out but its by far been the best phone I've ever owned. I don't know what I would do without it. <3

Shoes: These black on black Vans authentics are by far my favorite pair shoes, they go with most everything I could want to wear. You can't ever go wrong with a pair of vans, so classic and sleek.

Jewelry: Best Christmas present I've ever been given. Since the day I got, my necklace it hasn't come off my neck once (except to lay in the tanning bed for 15 minutes).

Camera: I love love love my camera, best thing I've ever owned. I need to invest in new lenses asap but other than that its amazing.


Drugs: It's no secret that I love my weed in any form. Blunts, bongs, bowls, joints (not as much), gravity bongs (my true love) etc. I'm much of a marijuana connoisseur.. my best friend is about to bring me some Bubblegum Kush.. omg

Hair care: The days of bleaching my hair out really reeked havoc on my strands. Frizzy, thin, split ends, damaged.. couldn't complain about my hair more. But as of lately my hair has grown so long and strong, this is the healthiest my hair has been in years. I often get asked what hair products I use. Along with Paul Mitchell original shampoo and conditioner, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and Rusk Shining spray, this It's a 10 Miracle hair mask has been my savior. Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves my hair softer and sleeker than ever. It also comes in a spray bottle which I use. I could rave on and on about this stuff for days. (I feel like an advertisement)

Gum: One thing that is undoubtedly always in my purse. I love gum, I love having fresh breath but if its too minty it hurts my mouth and I don't like sweet gum but this is the perfect combination of both.

Glasses: If you know me at all you know my infatuation with sunglasses. For a while I've been wanting a pair of heart shaped ones but living in this tiny town no one carries anything I want.. Until one day when I stumbled into Target only to find the glasses of my dreams and at only $12.50! I wear them mostly everyday and I couldn't live without them.

Music: I don't think a day has gone by in which I haven't played Faster Than The World by H20, I'd even go as far to say that it is my favorite CD ever. I love every single song on it, a masterpiece. Ima go listen now. :)

Computer: I got my Macbook in the summer of 2007, in the year and a half I've had it I've never had one problem with it.. other than running out of memory but luckily I got an external hard drive for Christmas. Apple>anythingelseever. After owning this I'll never own anything other than an Apple. Built in camera and video chatting is my favorite of course! :)

Water: My true love, I used to hate it (wtf was I thinking??) but now I can't live without it (literally). People always give me shit for buying "expensive" water but I don't buy cigarettes or anything, might as well buy nice water. And $2.50 is hardly what I would call expensive.

No comments: