Sunday, February 15, 2009

shut up dad

Nobody reads my blog but me and that's okay, I don't mind (much).

Things going on with me currently
-Yesterday was Valentine's day and never before was I so happy to be single. I've never really been happy single until recently and I love it. :) Oh I do have a girlfriend though and she took me on the best date last night, love her.


-I am currently applying at ODU, I want to move to Norfolk insanely bad. I miss Richmond to death but I just don't know if I can do it again, I need something new.. I'll probably apply again at VCU just to have that option but if I get into ODU (which I'm sure I will) I'll most likely go there.

-Will got me (almost) a job at Humble Pie. So glad he's good for something (HAHA), only kidding of course. COWORKERS!! I need a job so damn bad, hope this works out.

-Starting April 13th I am kicked out of my house. Can I live with you until I move in May-Juneish? :( Please?? I have no idea what I'm going to do.. pretty stressed.

Anyways, overall good weekend. Overall good mood and life. I'm glad I'm happy right now, it's nice for once.

No comments: