Friday, September 26, 2008

loop duplicate my heart

Despite today being so dreary I found two really interesting things. As I was driving down Church st. on my way to the Jefferson center I stopped at a crosswalk to let a man walk across and he didn't have a face, literally.. no face. It stunned me, I've never seen anything like that before. It was so interesting. I felt like I was straight out of Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. The second thing I noticed was, when I was driving home tonight the streets were so wet from the rain but the rain had stopped for just a few minutes and the stop lights were making the street shine bright colors, I thought it was so beautiful. In a world full of such terrible things, it's nice to notice something small and beautiful.

Also my sister saw Choke tonight, of which I'm extremely jealous.



And a further note, anyone who's reading (aka no one) should check out Suburban Kids With Biblical Names. I really like them, they're so cute but have a rough sound. They're like if you mixed together all of my favorite bands and they had a love child.

SKWBN- #3 (2005)

Here are a few pictures from my rainy week.












-some dumb game everyone plays at work














-dirtiest car













-it was soo rainy out today














-what i wore tonight














-dirtiest desk

No comments: