Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Somedays I feel like I need a PR person

I wonder a lot about what people think of me. Not that I particularly care what anyone thinks about me, but I do wonder. I'll be the first to admit that I've made some bad decisions in the past but the past IS the past, let it go. A lot of people hate me and I wish it wasn't that way. I like most everyone, I wish I had a lot of friends but alas I have just one, my good ol' burl Caitlin Abbott. Oh well, I'd rather have one Caiti than a billion other friends. Life just gets lonely sometimes.


Anyways, tell me what you think about me. Be honest, tell me the truth, because I DO want to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you and you're still my friend.

Caitlin Page said...

dont worry, burl. i love you.

Display Name said...

You LOVE your boobs.

-aalqadaffi.

Anonymous said...

i think you're the shit, hals! i also hope you don't care if i call you hals.

anyway hallah atcha girl,
-joolz