Thursday, September 4, 2008

ready for war

Big news for meee... Caiti and I are moving to England in February. We decided that we're sick of the same ol' same ol' and we want to get out and actually do something with our lives that we'll be proud of. So far its down to either Cambridge or Birmingham, we'd love to live in London but that is wayy to expensive for us right now. Everyone's going to say we can't do it, my parents will want to kill me (again); but I have faith, I know Caiti and I can do this. We want it more than anything. We've already started looking for flats and jobs. As I figure things out I'll probably post them on here. We haven't really decided how long we're staying yet, we're kind of going to play it by ear and see how we feel about it once we get there. I can't wait, this is actually going to happen. I'm sick of just talking about things and never doing them. I'm going to make myself happy for once.

No comments: