Tuesday, September 23, 2008

show me the way

Ever since I was younger I've always felt like I'm going to die a terrible, gory, young death. Car crash? Fall off a building? Tornado? Get my head chopped off by a helicopter? T-rex?? The possibilities are endless. I'm not sure why I've always had this negative outlook on life but it consumes me sometimes and I hate it. I can't drive down the road without feeling like I'm going to wreck the car at any minute. My funeral flashes before my eyes a lot. I hate it. I constantly think about the end of the world and it drives me insane. I think I'm falling apart before my very own eyes. I feel nothing but so much at the same time. I'm more confused now than ever. I can't be here anymore, I need a new life plan. I need something, someone, or somewhere to get me away from this feeling that eats me alive.

No comments: